New home buyers in Noida are picking ready-to-move-in apartments over under-construction flats. Here is what the market for such units has on offer.
The demand for ready-to-move-in projects in Noida is increasing in the established and upcoming sectors. They are considered to be a good option for those who want property for end use even if they come at a slight premium. For these users, under construction projects mean a wait for a couple of years before they can get possession. The slow moving market in the previous years has made things more difficult for those awaiting possession for their homes.
“People who don’t want to wait for 3-4 years can easily own a home by purchasing a ready-to-move-in option that keeps them free from the tension of unnecessary delays. These ready to move in flats in Noida are fully-finished, modern, hi-efficiency apartments. The sizes range from 1BHK studio apartment to 3BHK family apartments” says Alok Srivastava, assistant general manager, Gaursons.
“The city offers various ready-to-move-in property options here catering to a diverse market from affordable and mid-segment to luxury space alternatives,” says Dhiraj Jain, director, Mahagun Group.
Ready-to-move-in units are mostly lapped by young professionals for end use or by investors for renting. Young professionals looking to buy their first home feel that owning a ready-made property is hassle-free and serves many advantages:
- What you see is what you get: In ready homes, a buyer pays for what he/she sees. The buyer can check all the concerns and know if the area is populated and what the locality is like.
- Immediate possession: Once the payment is done, one can start living in the house after the necessary documentation.
- Feeling of ownership: The pride of owning the home swings the moment one takes over the home.
- Legal status: Since the property is already completed, it becomes easy to check occupancy certificate, land titles and completion certificate.
- Savings on rent: This is a biggest incentive for ready-to-move-in buyers. Their saving starts immediately on rental expenses.
- Exempted from service tax: If you are buying a ready-to-move–in home, there is no need to pay service tax to the government.
Some of the developed sectors of Noida are now offering newly-constructed ready-to-move-in homes. Builders like Supertech, Gaursons, Sunworld, Prateek, Sunshine, Amrapali and Jaypee are offering apartments equipped with modern amenities.
There are many completed realty projects in Sectors 74, 76, 76, 78, 100, 120, 137 and Greater Noida West. In near future, these sectors offer great scope for strong and sustained growth for all real estate segments.
The projects here range from affordable to high-end luxury.
The project line-up in the locality as follows:
- Mahagun Moderne: Sector 78
- JM Aroma: Sector 75
- Amrapali Silicon City: Sector 76
- Ajnara Grand Heritage: Sector 74
- Amrapali Zodiac: Sector 120
- Homes 121: Sector 121
- Supertech Cape Town: Sector 74
- Jaypee Greens Kosmos: Sector 134
- Paras Tierea: Sector 137
- Lotus Boulevard: Sector 100
- Gaur City 2: Greater Noida West
- Stellar Jeevan: Greater Noida West