Dwarka Expressway is new emerging realty hotspot in the neighborhood of NCR that has good supply of residential properties in affordable price range. Here is more about this fast developing locality.
The realty scenario along the Dwarka Expressway is driven by smooth infrastructure and planned urbanisation. The locality has emerged as a preferred destination for residential and commercial property buyers. The area has successfully attracted investors with its many advantages.
The eight-lane expressway is supposed to bring big relief for daily commuters who travel from Delhi to Gurgaon. Construction of several commercial and residential projects has already started in this region. Many reputed builders such as Raheja, Assotech, Godrej, Eldeco, Tata Value Homes, Vatika Group, DLF, ATS etc. have launched their projects on Expressway and gained great response from the buyers.
Today, sector 106 along the expressway is gaining prominence among the home buyers and investors. Realty experts are optimistic about this locality and say that locality will have a good reputation in the realty segment with ample residential projects being launched here. They also suggest that this is the right time to buy as property prices have stabilised now and may rise exponentially in near future.
“Besides better connectivity, well-planned urbanisation, and improved social infrastructure along Dwarka Expressway many real estate developments are on in full swing which makes the locality preferred destination for investors and homebuyers as well. Once the road is ready to commute, it will act as a business channel between Delhi and Gurugram”, says Rajat Baweja of Baweja Properties & Constructions.
The circumference of the area is well-mapped with nearly half a dozen good public schools like Maurya International and Gems International. Hospitals like Medanta, Artemis, Columbia Asia and Umkal are in vicinity, apart from entertainment zones and shopping malls.
“Now real estate market in Gurugram is improving, impact of some positive steps taken by Haryana and central government like news of reducing circle rates, increase in FAR (Floor Area Ratio) of residential plots and home loans at decent interest rate are now reflecting in Gurugram real estate market. A good scope is still alive for investors to invest in Gurugram, NPR (Northern Peripheral Road) which is known as Dwarka expressway is one location to invest now a days, as anyone can get a good deal there in around Rs 5,000 per sq ft which is fairly a good price to invest”, says Harish Arora of Saksham Services.
Top Real Projects to Invest
- Tata La Vida
- CHD 106 Golf Avenue
- Godrej Oasis
Dwarka Expressway fast facts:
- Dwarka Expressway also called as Northern Peripheral Road is high-speed link road
- It is 150 m wide and 18 km long stretch that will connect Gurugram and Dwarka in Delhi
- It is third direct connection between Delhi and Gurugram after NH8 and Mehrauli-Gurugram Road
- Gurgaon Sectors from 81 to 115 have been developed alongside, with particular commercial and residential projects
- There are more than 100 residential projects under construction in this locality
- It is expected that area will be inhabited by over 42,000 residents.
- The adjacent area along the Dwarka Expressway is being developed according to Gurugram -Manesar Master Plan The highway has a greater national significance as it is an integral part of the Mumbai Delhi Industrial Link Corridor